Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Get to know me better day


MannLand5 is bringing back Getting to you YOU Sundays and it looks a fun game, so here I go:)

1. if you won the title of miss america, what would your platform be?
Besides,that I would never ever be Miss America, since I'm not even American(lol) I would say either child abuse or animal cruelty

2. outdoorsy or indoorsy?
I would say I'm more an indoorsy kind of person...


3. pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky?
tres tacky! I think it looks bad and is only allowed if you have had a very very bad day or you just don't know it better lol

4. what's your favorite room in your house?
It's always been my bedroom,but since my hubby is gone, its more and more our livingroom:)

5. nook, kindle, or book?
BOOK, I love the smell of them and I love to have sth real in my hands when I read and also be able to flip the pages lol
For military life a kindle would be better though, since we move a lot and always taking all these books, that get more and more every year, is kind of a no go.... but well lol

6. would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
The outfit, if I can wash it!!!

7. what's your favorite blog at the moment?
Household6Diva
and the pioneer woman

8. lately i've been daydreaming about.........?
Homecoming and finally having my hubby home with us,so we can be a real family again!

No comments:

Post a Comment