Monday, March 28, 2011

Keep on swimming,keep on swimming...

It's been a few days again and I guess I haven't posted anything because I was in a kind of shock:(
Well nothing is for sure anymore. I know that with the Army it never is but this time its just wrong. They told everyone that all our husbands, the whole regiment, is home by the end of May. No they say that this is not right anymore and it could even bee that my husband will be gone longer then a year:( I just don't understand it. Thank god, I haven't found a B&B in London yet. I was that close to booking a room that I finally found,since EVERYTHING was booked out already!
It just shows you that you should really really never make any plans with the Army!
My hubby already got his leavedates( June 1st til June 12th) but apparently those dates are not right anymore either. A lot of guys have the problem now,that they already booked a planeticket to visit family back home... this is so wrong:(
I knew that I should not have gotten my hopes up,when they all told us the guys will be coming home a month earlier. But common, you just do,right?
Well more about that to come, I'm sure...

in the meantime I'm waaaaaaay to late for this one again lol

1. What is your must have gadget? submitted by Flying High With My Flyboy

I would say mi Iphone! It saved my life so many times already during our 2nd deployment! I got it so I would never miss my hubby being inline and it worked:)


2. How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid? submitted by L to the Third
When I was a little kid I wanted to be a stewardess lol :) I wanted to travel the world and see many places.
Well I'm still traveling the world,since I am an Army Wife now but I would not change my life and little L. for the world:)

3. What is your favorite chocolate recipe? submitted by Our First Deployment
Right now I don't have a special one that I like. I LOVE everything chocolate:) and since Linus is born I don't really have the time to bake, so most of the time it's just a Betty Crocker package!


4. How do you deal with military life when it gets to be to much or to hard? submitted by Combat Boots And Pointe Shoes
I talk to my mom or granny on the phone or if I can with my hubby of course. If nothing helps I blog about it:)


5. What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
Never believe rumors and watch really really careful with whom you start being friends with! I moved to Bavaria with the thinking, great, new friends who all are in the same boat as me. Well you live and learn, you makes mistakes and you learn too!
And of course never forget that your hubby/Fiance/Boyfriend has it hard too and try to understand his situation and point of view!

No comments:

Post a Comment