Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!

Jamie from This kind of Love has this great link up every Wednesday and I'm going to participate for the first time:)



  • I love today, that my mom had her last oral exam today and she is finally done with school and almost ready to be a teacher:)

  • I love that today is the last day of this month and tomorrow I'm again 1 month closer to having my hero home!

  • I love that I had the awesome idea to go ahead and pack the things I won't need the first days back home into boxes and send it off before I leave

  • I love that I'm going back home in 4 days

  • I love that my mom will be coming with me to have a nice little vacation and spent some time with Linus and me

  • I love that we got payed today!
  • I love that I did some shopping online( well a lot of shopping actually lol) I bought this :






  • I love that I got to hear my hubbies sexy voice yesterday!

  • I love that we got some homecoming dates yesterday,even if they were different then expected!

  • I love that I got to put another $500 into our savings account!!!

and last but not least
  • I LOVE my 2 boys:)

2 comments:

  1. Great things that you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things!!
    Thanks for your comment!!
    I love this link up!! :-)
    And great purchases, btw. ;-)

    ReplyDelete