Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Whimp....

yes, I have to agree, I am one!
I would LOVE to watch the newest episode of Army Wives but I just can't... I just wait until my hubby is home and then we watch it together...
well,if it would be that easy!
I'm scared and I really hope never ever something will happen,but that's how it goes...
I follow some blogs of Army/Military Widows and a really good friend of mine lost her husband shortly before Christmas last year.
I feel horrible for not even being able to watch a stupid Episode of Army Wives, but I just don't think it will be good for me.Not watching it won't make my situation any better, my husband still is in a warzone and he is Infantry. So the fear is always there, just sometimes its in the very back of my head and I try not to think about it. The fear will never go away until he finally is back in my arms again...
I don't even think it's fair for all the widows out there , that I feel like this.
Please, don't get mad at me, I just can't:(

No comments:

Post a Comment