Wednesday, July 20, 2011

some Wednesday fun!

I know, I know, this is already my 3rd post today! I am sorry but my day was a rollercoaster.... Linus has been teething all day too, really no fun at all! TEETHING IS THE DEVIL!
To make me feel a little better, here the things I'm loving right now!


I'm loving... that my soldier made it on the commandant's list at wlc! I am so proud of you hunny <3

I'm loving... that we are really close to Friday!

I'm loving... that we had the awesome chicken spaghetti from the pioneer woman for lunch today

I'm loving... that I finally found a tutorial online to make a blogheader with only picnik and I even already made the new header:)

I'm loving... that my hubby got 2 hours off on Sunday and was able to buy a cellphone,so he can call me every day while at wlc! <3 ( They are allowed to have cell phones, he just lost his shortly before he went lol)

I'm loving...that we have babytylenol! Seriously,today Linus teething has ben really really BAD!

and of course

<3I'm always loving my 2 Schatzies<3




2 comments:

  1. You're very welcome and Oh how your bloggy looks a lot better!! :) Making a blog look good is a lot of work! Right?? lol. It's hard sometimes. And then a couple months from now, you'll get tired of it's look, or you'll change and you'll want the blog to look different!! LOL!! It's a never ending circle! LOL.

    One more hint. If you add your email to your blogger profile.... when you comment on other people's blogs, (like mine for instance), they will be able to respond back to your comment through your email! :) I love that feature! :)

    Thanks for stopping by!
    I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you have Tylenol! Haha that can totally make everything better! But you definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete