Wednesday, October 13, 2010

REALIZE

I just realized that it was not the best idea ever to start to TTC shortly before the daddy left and we knew that he would miss out on almost the whole pregnancy.
Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant, it's an amazing feeling and I bet the outcome will be even better:D But doing all of it alone, choosing and setting up the whole nursery alone and having nobody to help you when you really need it sucks ASS. ( Sorry for these words!)
It all started this morning when I took Nacho for his morningwalk. I realized that I'm exhausted way faster and more easily. When cam home from our only 15 minute walk, I was seriously exhausted!!! I wonder how I'm going to do that once I'm above 30 weeks... I guess we will see!
Even grocery shopping sucks pretty bad these days. I should just go more often and frequently, so I don't always have to carry all these bags from the car to the house. Sorry about all the ranting but I just miss my husband a lot and doing all of this alone makes it even harder. I wish he would not miss all of it:(

No comments:

Post a Comment